Sub Navigation Bar
- Home > Innovation cluster > Government Agencies
- Small & Medium Business Administration
- Small & Medium Business Administration, expanded from Venture Business Bureau of Ministry of Trade and Industry with the abolition of Industrial Advancement Administration was newly opened on February 12, 1996 to support the Korean SMEs systematically and effectively and to raise their competency.
- +82-42-481-4365, 4474
- Korea Intellectual Property Office
- KIPO is the major governmental authority in charge of intellectual property matters in Korea. KIPO's mission is to help Korea become an advanced country, by providing legal and institutional administration with regard to the creation and utilization of highly creative, value-added intellectual property and by promoting technological innovation and industrial development.
- Korea International Trade Association
- Founded in 1946 to represent the interests of Korea's international traders, KITA has been a critical part of Korea's transformation into one of the world´s most preeminent trading nations. Today, KITA is Korea's largest business association with 65,000 member firms, and continues to support Korea's business community through research, training, and networking of Korean enterprises with the global trade community.
- Korean Trade-Investment Promotion Agency
- KOTRA is the agency charged with promoting trade and business exchanges for Korea. Its website is an excellent reference point for developments in Daejeon, and around Korea.
- Korea Technopark Association
- Korean Technopark Association is the core organization established to promote the development of local industries for their strong competitiveness in technology and also for the activation of local economy. The association supports planning strategies and policies for local industries, business starts, and researching and developing the core technologies for the promotion of the local strategic industries.